issue v submissions open late 2022 !!
please read all guidelines below before submitting:
the Jupiter Review gratefully accepts submissions of poetry, prose, and visual art. although we do not discriminate art or encourage censorship, submissions of a particularly graphic and vulgar nature will be examined with a higher scrutiny.
as of right now, the Jupiter Review does not have a specific theme for any of its issues.
the following is required to submit to the Jupiter Review:
- do not include your name or any identifying info in your submission document (we view submissions blindly).
- you must be 13+ to submit.
- submissions are required to have applicable content warnings clearly indicated at the beginning of the piece. this is done in the best interest of the editors.
- the Jupiter Review does not tolerate any work that is misogynistic, racist, homophobic, transphobic or directly targets any group of people for discrimination.
- if you would like to submit multiple pieces of writing, please submit each piece in a separate google form.
we are open to simultaneous submissions. if you are accepted elsewhere (congrats!) please notify us at email@example.com.
the Jupiter Review does not accept previously published work. we reserve First North American Serial Rights to every piece we publish. rights will revert back to the author directly after publication. we kindly ask that you credit Jupiter Review as the place your work first appeared, if published again.
- poetry: please submit anywhere from 1 to 3 poems, with up to 200 lines per poem.
- prose: please submit prose up to 2,200 words in length.
- visual art: original paintings, photos, and drawings of any dimension are eligible. please submit up to 3 pieces of visual art per submission period.
please ensure all poetry and prose submissions are:
- black and white
- typed in 12-pt times new roman font
- in PDF format
- in English or Spanish