although our hiring window is closed, the Jupiter Review is examining applications on a rolling basis !! we are always accepting applications for a variety of positions:
- poetry / prose editor: responsible for reading and leaving feedback on poetry and prose submissions, deciding whether to accept or reject submitted poems and prose.
- art editor: responsible for reading and leaving feedback on art submissions, deciding whether to accept or reject submitted art.
- graphic designer: responsible for designing the cover for each issue (released quarterly), and coordinating with the social media + marketing manager to design 1-2 social media graphics weekly.
- social media + marketing manager: responsible for posting on social media, growing the Jupiter Review's following and influence, and coordinating with the graphic designer to market the magazine.
- staff contributor: responsible for contributing 1-2 blog posts per month and/or at least 1 piece of poetry, prose, or art per published issue.
got an additional talent not listed here? good at multiple positions? want to work some of one position and some of another? feel free to apply! the Jupiter Review is a flexible, student-run magazine willing to accept a variety of roles.
please observe that these positions are volunteer and unpaid at this time.